Posts Recomendados

@Dagoberto,

Certamente você ou seu provedor receberá uma cartinha conforme modelo abaixo:

=====================

To: Copyright

Subject: DMCA Take Down - Illegal software hosted on and/or linked

to your Company. [XXXXXX]

Importance: High

To Whom It May Concern: I represent WHMCS Ltd. ("WHMCompleteSolution"), which owns the copyrights to WHMCS, ("Software"). It has come to our attention that a website your Company hosts ("Site") contains links to material that infringes WHMCS copyright in the software. This correspondence is a formal takedown notice being sent to you pursuant to Sections 512©(3) and 512(d)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512© (3) and 512(d)(3) http://www.xxxxxx/ IP: XXXXXXX The details are as follows:

Infringing materials hosted on and/or linked to from the Site. The Site hosts and/or contains one or more links to WHMCS, which contains WHMCS copyrighted Software. We have directly verified by downloading the file and verifying in our database that the above mentioned site does not have an active license and/or authority to use or distribute our software in the manner that it is currently being done. The same constitutes an infringement of the WHMCS copyright in the Software.

I request that you immediately remove or cause to be removed from the Site or any other site owned, operated or under the control of the above mentioned Site., all access to and/or links to the Software. Failure to do so may subject your Company to legal liability. Please confirm to the undersigned that you have timely complied with this request. You may reach me by email at legal@whmcs.com should you require any additional information to timely comply with this request. WHMCS Ltd., reserves all further rights and remedies with respect to this matter.

I hereby confirm that I have a good faith belief that use of the Software in the manner described in this letter is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and that, under penalty of perjury, I am authorized to act on behalf of WHMCS Ltd., the owner of the exclusive rights in the Software that are allegedly infringed.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Joseph Palau

Chief Operating Officer

WHMCS Ltd

www.whmcs.com

=====================

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Uma idéia simples que soluciona (?) um problema complexo [...]

Eu sabia uma outra forma de usar uma licença do WHMCS em várias instalações, mas não em (sub-)domínios diferentes.

Será que é mesmo licenciado?

Eu tenho algo pessoal com a empresa do WHMCS, assim como o PayPal. Não me importaria de fazer essa gambiarra.

Sobre a notificação, é só escolher o datacenter no lugar certo e eles nem ligam pra isso.

Edição: não tem licença nenhuma. Cara-de-pau de vir oferecer o WHMCS nulled. PQP!

Não há bem nem mal que dure para sempre. Um dia tudo acaba.

Link para o comentário

Nossa JMonteiro, no dia que eu ver um post seu sem querer críticar pra acabar com os outros e sem sarcasmo, vai chover canivete.

concordo, acho que tem mais uns 2 ou 3 usuários aqui do fórum que são iguaizinhos a ele.

sobre o post, realmente a idéia foi boa (o sistema de criação) porém não é permitido utilizar a licença para esses fins, conforme já postaram aqui :)

Link para o comentário

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Concorda com os nossos termos?