Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Hello from Spin Servers! (Dallas, USA)

Posts Recomendados

Howdy everyone and greetings from Dallas!

My name is Chris and I'm with Spin Servers. This looks like a great and active hosting community and I was actually recommended by a couple of my Brazilian customers to join the fun here! Although I only speak English (for now...), I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge, and also sharing mine with all of you ?

I am with a dedicated server provider in Dallas. Just to share with y'all, I've attached some pictures of our Dallas datacenter facility, along with some beautiful servers.

Looking forward to contributing more to this community. See you guys around!

datacenter.jpg

servers.jpg

2.jpg

Editado por spinservers
Link para o comentário
7 hours ago, MarksEliel said:

Website offline

Are you referring to our website? It's loading fine here, I also verified with https://isitup.org/spinservers.com

2 hours ago, Fabio S Araujo said:

Dear Chris,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our community.

Best regards.

Thank you for the welcome, Fabio!

2 hours ago, Thiago Sabaia said:

ué 

Yup! We partner with GIP Networks as our colocation partner in Dallas. We've been doing business with them for over 20 years at our parent company. Solid guys, and an excellent facility.

We have our own racks, networking equipment & setup (AS396073), and of course we fully own all of our hardware (more on that below).

You can learn more about our story here: https://medium.com/spin-servers/spin-servers-bringing-efficiency-to-the-dedicated-server-hosting-market-30bcb60a3ed1

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Infelizmente, seu conteúdo contém termos que não são permitimos. Edite seu conteúdo para remover as palavras destacadas abaixo.
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Concorda com os nossos termos?