Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Integração Whmcs - Centova V3, Erro

Posts Recomendados

Caros amigos, após tentar ( e conseguir) integrar o WHMCs ao CENTOVA V3 ele cria a conta do usuário no servidor do CENTOVA, porém o WHMS apresenta o erro:

ST90gxe.png

A conta (login senha) é criada no CENTOVA porem não consegue iniciar, acessar ou qualquer ação de streaming. Nem consigo deletar a conta pelo próprio painel CENTOVA.:

ixas.png

Alguma dica ?

Aparentemente alguma falha de permissão de acesso.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Anyway, the moment you click in regards to the website link towards the bottom within the post to, you will see that all which you should do is submit your e-mail and you is going to be delivered to some delivers. Many of the offers are certainly fairly low-cost. Coupled with case you had been to include things like all of them you'd get that it expenses about about acquiring an iPad 3 would. Totally free devoid of provides: yup! Very well...kind of. Right here is one of the simplest ones that I've come upon when on the lookout online. Various my subscribers have presently been asking me in which they can be able to buy one particular. As well the fact is I would not know when you could possibly. Having said that, I was able to discover a really great source that I considered I will share internet and blast all of it on the web and inform everyone Blackberry 9700 Shining Electroplating Protective Case Cover Skin CA12376 some ideas i found. The matters i did uncover was a appropriate legit search that will take realistically a couple of to three hours of power. Must you have the ability to consider a number of to three hrs you probably can really uncover a little something definitely exciting about obtaining . I've each of the info from the hyperlink below this write-up. Step three:Click button to choose on the folder for conserve the transferred files, then click "Save" button to obtain began on transferring iPad 3 to Computer. Within a word, will be the finest choice for iPad 3/iPhone/iPod followers to transfer iPad 3/iPhone/iPod files to Laptop or computer. It is truly easy-to-use and this can full your profession with only one or two clicks.- Just Download absolutely free and also have a attempt now! New Ipad 3 Folio Scenarios That you simply Want To achieve the free without the need of any gives fogged headlights it is best to do. In case you happen to be ready to take about two to 3 hrs it actually is fairly easy and also you merely must have to take a look at by way of using the actions. I believe you might run into this give truly enticing the truth is. Naturally, for those who happen to discover, cost-free iPad three without having the require of delivers, you might obtain what you will be seeking to obtain; on the other hand, I have hardly ever had a lot luck hunting by way of many pages and ads. Donna can be the administer of many web sites AVI to iPad three, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, YouTube Converter Mac et cetera, which cope with computer software linked factors. She will get a stringent variety to your application which has to become coming to customers.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Concorda com os nossos termos?