Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Prettiest and Proudest Server, Cabling and Data Center pics

Posts Recomendados

I just joined the forum today and thought a good way to introduce myself would be to post a pic of myself and some of proudest data center/server/wiring images.  I would love to see similar pics of you and your gear.   

Anyhow, here are my pics.  I am happy to be a part of the forum and hope I can be a positive addition. 

IMG_0615.JPG

DSC_0084-Edit.jpg

4D4A6860.jpeg

4D4A6770.jpg

4D4A6870.jpeg

Link para o comentário
  • Administração

@HIVELOCITY

And you seem to be Steve Eschweiler, COO of Hivelocity. I remember a time when I used to visit your sales/outlet weekly page looking for something I could afford ?. But this was waaaay back.

Well, Steve, welcome to our humble board! We're on our way to our 10th anniversary on august, I think... The "Portal do Host" (webhosting portal), or simply PDH, is the result of the support of an amazing community. 

As for me, I'm Angelica...

Yes, I'm a female. Yes, almost 40. Yes, I'm into tech. From Brazil, but not Rio or Sao Paulo, from way far up north in Sao Luis. And no, I have no idea how to dance Samba. No photos, 'cause people started a rumour that I might be a man, and I absolutely love that thought. lol

I really would love for more international companies to join our forums. Do you think we should have an english section or just mix everything?

PS: I'm aware I need to improve the translations on the board, descriptions, etc. It's a working progress. This is a solo operation.

https://netmundocom.br/ - Soluções Web

Link para o comentário
19 minutes ago, AngelCosta said:

@HIVELOCITY

And you seem to be Steve Eschweiler, COO of Hivelocity. I remember a time when I used to visit your sales/outlet weekly page looking for something I could afford ?. But this was waaaay back.

Well, Steve, welcome to our humble board! We're on our way to our 10th anniversary on august, I think... The "Portal do Host" (webhosting portal), or simply PDH, is the result of the support of an amazing community. 

As for me, I'm Angelica...

Yes, I'm a female. Yes, almost 40. Yes, I'm into tech. From Brazil, but not Rio or Sao Paulo, from way far up north in Sao Luis. And no, I have no idea how to dance Samba. No photos, 'cause people started a rumour that I might be a man, and I absolutely love that thought. lol

I really would love for more international companies to join our forums. Do you think we should have an english section or just mix everything?

PS: I'm aware I need to improve the translations on the board, descriptions, etc. It's a working progress. This is a solo operation.

Angelica, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.  Congratulations on what you have built here at PDH.  You should be very proud. 

I have a question.  The entire PDH site appears to me in English.  Do my posts appear to you in Portuguese or English?  Help me understand that and I will gladly share my humble opinion with you on anything you ask.  

Btw, I am 42 and can also not dance Samba.  

Link para o comentário
  • Administração

Steve, your posts appear in English for us. IP.Board has a multi-language feature, so if you see anything in portuguese, it's because I forgot to translate it in the admin dashboard.

If I'm not mistaken, Limestone Networks speaks here in Portuguese, but other companies like ReliableSite, Host1Plus, for instance, write in English and people seem to understand just fine.

Everyone understands the RAM, HD, Bandwith language and the dollar sign next to the price ?

I can say that most of our users buy vps and servers from English speaking companies. I wouldn't say the same for resellers and shared webhosting seekers.

https://netmundocom.br/ - Soluções Web

Link para o comentário
Em 21/07/2018 em 00:04, HIVELOCITY disse:

Many thanks for the compliments.  Happy to post more images if you like.  Was really just hoping to establish and introduce myself here.  Would love to see other’s great pics.

Dear Steve,

Welcome to PDH, Brazil is a great market, I believe that you create a special offer to members, you will have good results. Talk to Angelica, founder and CEO of PDH about partnership.

I look you site, and I didn`t see servers to storage/backup like as OVH has, for example, machines with 4x 4TB disks and etc. Many people searching servers to do this (Backup and storage) including me.

I guess that will be a differential, some guy that speak Portuguese, (At least read and write) an account manager for example.

Good business.

Best regards

Suporte TI & Service Provider - Visite nosso novo site

Link para o comentário
On 7/21/2018 at 8:10 AM, AngelCosta said:

Steve, your posts appear in English for us. IP.Board has a multi-language feature, so if you see anything in portuguese, it's because I forgot to translate it in the admin dashboard.

If I'm not mistaken, Limestone Networks speaks here in Portuguese, but other companies like ReliableSite, Host1Plus, for instance, write in English and people seem to understand just fine.

Everyone understands the RAM, HD, Bandwith language and the dollar sign next to the price ?

I can say that most of our users buy vps and servers from English speaking companies. I wouldn't say the same for resellers and shared webhosting seekers.

We have a few guys on the team already that speak Portuguese but they are on the DevOps side of things.  I might have to ask them to get active here.  I appreciate the reply.    Back to your question regarding "should you have an English and a Portuguese section or keep it all mixed", for me the translation has been seamless and the site very easy to use.  Perhaps your Brazilian members have a different opinion but for me, I would tell you to keep it as is.  

On 7/22/2018 at 6:25 AM, Fabio S Araujo said:

Dear Steve,

Welcome to PDH, Brazil is a great market, I believe that you create a special offer to members, you will have good results. Talk to Angelica, founder and CEO of PDH about partnership.

I look you site, and I didn`t see servers to storage/backup like as OVH has, for example, machines with 4x 4TB disks and etc. Many people searching servers to do this (Backup and storage) including me.

I guess that will be a differential, some guy that speak Portuguese, (At least read and write) an account manager for example.

Good business.

Best regards

I am new here and not trying to break rules so forgive me if I am...but we do offer storage servers.  They can be found at https://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-servers/massive-storage/.  Additionally, on our standard dedicated server page, if you scroll down you will see our "fully customizable" servers all of which can be configured to include up to 64 drives.  

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Infelizmente, seu conteúdo contém termos que não são permitimos. Edite seu conteúdo para remover as palavras destacadas abaixo.
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Concorda com os nossos termos?